Xyntek is seeking entrepreneurial, dedicated and motivated employees that are interested in joining a fast-paced Systems Engineering & Consulting Team. The ideal candidates will be involved in all aspects of Software/Product Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities on technology development and integration projects.
The ideal candidate will provide technical consulting and project support on various technology development and implementation projects, including process optimization, solution design, implementation, and integration.
Project activities will include:
- Managing communication, coordination, and working with client to understand their technology needs & requirements, and evaluating the existing process workflows to see how it can be enhanced by meeting the Business Requirements
- Documenting new requirements and processes
- Developing process maps (As-Is / To-Be) based on requirements
- Managing communications between the client business and technical team
- Communicating technical functionality from the technical team
- Evaluating impact on new business requirements and system functionality, and providing feedback on impact to approved processes.
- communicating with end clients to define project scope and requirements
- interaction with project team and evaluating and recommending technical solution
- preparing functional and detailed design specifications
- providing system testing and support services
- 2 -5 years in technical systems / business process analysis within an IT and Automation systems software development, implementation and integration environment.
- Work experience in the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries
- Self motivated and quick learner of business processes and technologies
- Excellent Technical Writing and Communication skills
- Bachelors / Masters in - Computer & Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, MIS and related IT degrees
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is an Information Technology and Automation Systems Engineering Consulting, Design, Development, and Implementation firm. Our solutions and services are provided to Fortune 100 companies in the Life Sciences industry including:
- Medical Device
- Healthcare IT (Hospitals)
, employees are our most valuable resources, and an integral part of our success. We work hard and play to win. Xyntek
offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a high energy work environment.
|Company Provided Benefits |
- Paid Vacations
- Company Matched 401(k) & Profit Sharing with 100% vested upon enrollment in the plan
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Based Raises & Bonuses
- Company Sponsored Social Gatherings & Events
- Fast Track Technical & Management Career Grown
Positions available for the following locations:
USA-PA, NJ, CA, MD, MA, NC, IN, IL,
Beerse-Belgium, and Puerto Rico