Xyntek is seeking entrepreneurial, dedicated and motivated employees that are interested in joining a fast-paced Systems Engineering & Consulting Team. The ideal candidates will be involved in all aspects of Software/Product Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities on process control integration projects.
The ideal candidate will provide project support on PLC, DCS, SCADA, Machine Vision programming, configuration, and integration projects.
Project activities will include:
- all aspects of control system design, configuration, integration, and commissioning, including defining the project scope; determining the appropriate system architecture; preparing submittal documents for owner approval; creating control panel wiring diagrams and construction documents; commissioning the complete control system
- communicating with end clients to define project scope and requirements
- defining software/hardware architecture requirements
- interaction with project team and evaluating and recommending technical solution
- developing detailed functional and software design specifications
- programming and configuring OPC, PLC, SCADA, and Machine Vision software and hardware components
- providing system commissioning services, and troubleshooting existing control systems
- 2 -5 years of systems integration experience with automation equipment, process control systems, communications / network products, OPC software, HMI/MMI/SCADA, Operator Interfaces, PC-based Control
- Experience with interfacing various control systems to OPC Server applications and communication to other control systems and upper level software applications via OPC. A knowledge of general purpose OPC Server applications from Matrikon and others is desireable.
- Experience integrating control systems with MES, Data Historians, ERP, and other data systems
- Experience with automation platform vendors including Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, Honeywell, Emerson, Wonderware, GE, etc.
- Excellent Technical Writing and Communication skills
- Bachelors / Masters in - Computer & Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, MIS and related IT degrees
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is an Information Technology and Automation Systems Engineering Consulting, Design, Development, and Implementation firm. Our solutions and services are provided to Fortune 100 companies in the Life Sciences industry including:
- Medical Device
- Healthcare IT (Hospitals)
, employees are our most valuable resources, and an integral part of our success. We work hard and play to win. Xyntek
offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a high energy work environment.
|Company Provided Benefits |
- Paid Vacations
- Company Matched 401(k) & Profit Sharing with 100% vested upon enrollment in the plan
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Based Raises & Bonuses
- Company Sponsored Social Gatherings & Events
- Fast Track Technical & Management Career Grown
Positions available for the following locations:
USA-PA, NJ, CA, MD, MA, NC, IN, IL,
Beerse-Belgium, and Puerto Rico